Best for short term visit in Dubai, United Arab Emirates to do business in the country or to meet with friends and relatives. Apply for 14 days tourist visa you will have your visa to Dubai in 2 – 5 working days.
|Tourist/Transit Visa||Tourist Visa||Multiple Entry|
|7 Days||14 Days||30 Days||90 Days||30 Days||90 Days|
Note: We cannot process a Tourist Visa for passport holders of Bangladesh, Yemen, Palestine, Libya, Israel, Arabs with low profession indicated on their passport and those countries in the hot zone affected with the Outbreak (Viral Epidemic).
Needed Documents for application
- Clear Scanned Passport Copy of each Applicant. Passport should be valid for 6 months.
- Scanned Colored Passport Size Photo or 2×2 Photo of each Applicant.
- Complete the Payment Process.
* Passport copy and photo should be a clear scanned copy, mobile capture photos is not accepted.
* For some nationality in case to case basis we may require a passport copy with residence visa stamp of the guarantor (a person residing in the UAE) of the visiting applicant. To be advise by our Visa Consultant.
- Processing will take 2 – 5 working days.
- Visa approval is sole discretion of Dubai Immigration officials.
- Visa fee once paid will be non-refundable, if delayed, approved or rejected.
- We recommend to apply for your Visa at least 5 – 7 days prior to your arrival.
* All details provided on this page are for general information purpose only and are subject to change without prior notice.
If you have any questions about Visa for Dubai long or short, please do not hesitate to contact us by filling-up this form.